MG5 Defiant
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chiaki lvl 40 World 5

Go down

Chiaki lvl 40 World 5 Empty Chiaki lvl 40 World 5

Post  [-D-] Ddraig Goch Sat May 03, 2008 5:52 pm

i have been attacked twice by him..

Chiaki
http://world5.monstersgame.co.uk/index.php?ac=showuser&showuserid=59049337

Level: 40
Strength: 101
Defense: 122
Agility: 70
Stamina: 70
Dexterity: 60
Experience: 7815
Health: 3498.94

Tourmaline daggers
elder armour
ring of defense
devils ring
battle of gold

Bionic wolfhound
Attack: 20
Defense: 20
Stamina: 20

17.04.2008 15:58:09 Chiaki Chiaki 28 show
15.04.2008 05:36:16 Chiaki Chiaki 2 show

asked him why and the response

Sender: Chiaki
Date: 17.04.2008 17:42:49
Subject: Re: attack
- You're a wolf
- You keep money
- Your clan member attack me.

i don't keep a lot of money so he got a total of 30 gold in the two attack....

has anyone been attacking him..?
or been attacked by him other than me..?

[-D-] Ddraig Goch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Chiaki lvl 40 World 5 Empty Re: Chiaki lvl 40 World 5

We will take care of it do not worry.. tonight when we are out of the graveyard this will be my first mission.. we need to send a message to idiots like this that repeatedly attacking our members will not be tolerated... BUT STOP HOLDING ANY GOLD... Donate it to the clan if it is under 50 ..you cannot spend it anyway.. that is why you are getting attacked, you even admit it.. ANY amount of gold a vampire gets from you is reason enough for them to attack you repeatedly and nothing we can do will stop them as long as they can even get 1 piece of gold from you..

If I find you losing gold to them again we will NOT help you anymore.. and it could be reason enough to kick you out of the clan as it makes them start trying to get gold from the rest of us too...

GOT IT???

[-D-] Ddraig Goch
Admin

Back to top Go down

i got it but i make a lot more than i lose.. the first time they attacked they only got 2 gold... so i don't think its to do with gold just that they think i may be a easy target due to my high gold gains....

my stats...
http://world5.monstersgame.co.uk/index.php?ac=showuser&showuserid=59242683

in game according to the high score there is

138,178 Vampires
Loot: 979,604,702.28 litres of blood
Victims bitten: 464,090
Victories: 3,293,191
Gold gained: 106,748,147.00

91,874 Werewolves
Loot: 559,902,887.28 kgs of flesh
Victims bitten: 251,482
Victories: 2,821,877
Gold gained: 148,338,005.00

so there are plenty of other targets apart from me...

my win loss ratio is also pretty good...

my reply to him was

Player: Chiaki
Date: 17.04.2008 17:46:36
Subject: Re: Re: attack
Message: ahh ok i do not keep money as its all used to upgrade. so you will never get that much money of me.... did not know about you being attacked... ok fair enough answer.....

hes not replied as yet..

its not really a problem due to me being active and the 30 gold is nothing really as i make much more attacking vamipres every 5 mins....!!
just thought i should post it on here....
1 random attack i do not mind but 2 in 2 days....

[-D-] Ddraig Goch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  [-D-] Ddraig Goch Sat May 03, 2008 5:53 pm

Well, you asked for it.. now you get one of my famous lectures...

Again the thing is.. They may start attacking the rest of us to see if we will have more gold than you.. which I NEVER have as I ALWAYS donate to the clan anything under 50 because it cannot be spent anyway until the next day... but by then a vampire has hit me and gotten it if I don't get rid of it..

You can usually use up most, except for a very few gold that you need to get rid of, by adding to your sentinel for that day... You lose it when you sell your sentinel but at least for that night (or until you do sell your sentinel for the gold to buy more expensive things) your sentinel has a bit more strength or whichever attribute you add the extra gold to..

I hope some of what I am saying is making sense... WE do not need the gold.. but for your, and our, safety from possible clan attacks looking for MORE gold.. it is best to get rid of it tho it will never get used for anything here..

In other words that 30 gold may not mean anything to you.. but to the rest of us it means we could be next on the hit list. We don't do that to you by having gold on us and have them end up looking for you as a result... we get rid of it because we have been playing long enough to know it is the smartest thing to do at the end of the day and before we go to the graveyard...

You have been playing what??? About two weeks??? I own two clans and administrate in two more besides the ones I own.. I have been playing for over a year... Believe me.. I am one of the best Leaders you will EVER find and know what I am talking about... All you will do by losing those few gold to a vampire is piss the rest of us off when WE start getting hit by the same ones hitting you for apparently no reason...

You wanted to know why they attack you.. well, I have told you.. now either believe me and do something so you have no more gold on you to have taken away, or you will find yourself looking for another clan.. I am sorry but I do know you are going to be a liability to us if you do not start listening to your own Leaders advice...

I know it may seem like forever, but in a few days with them getting absolutely NOTHING from you.. they WILL go look somewhere else...

I was going to make you a a very nice signature banner like the rest of us have today, but if this makes you angry and you leave, or if I have to kick you out to save the rest of the clan from getting hit repeatedly, I will have wasted my time and effort making one for you... I think I will wait a day or so to see what you do first now...

[-D-] Ddraig Goch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  [-D-] Ddraig Goch Sat May 03, 2008 5:53 pm

Thank you for the reply it shows you are very dedicated clan leader to post such a long reply... and like you say i have only been playing 2 weeks but i do also play other games online.. some for many years..

http://freekick.org/
http://www.battrick.org
http://www.torncity.com/
http://en.rumblerace.com/
http://www.officedebo.com/

are the main ones... most you can just log on one/two a week or so to set training. line ups and others you can just log on to use energy and log off...

i have also played other online games in the past and i have also been a leader but i have sought to make it the best by questioning how we do things.....

i understand the gold..

as i am a low level i was told not to get upgrade a sentinal i don't even have one right now as when you sell it on you lose the upgrades so what is the point of upgrading a low sentinal..? when you are going to lose the money ..? is it not better to hold a bit until you can upgrade next day..?
i was not thinking of getting one until i get much higher what level do you suggest..?

if some one attacks me they are going to beat me... so no real point just yet to invest too much in defense/sentinal/weapons/armour (as you lose half its value when you sell it when you could have used that money for another level..)... i am mainly going for leveling and stats...

can i ask whan can the clan use the money for..?

since i have been playing i have only actually been attacked 4 times two was by Chiaki leading me to think there are many inactive players in the game... i only attack people who i think are inactive ie old accunt for there levels...
what are the chances of me getting attacked within the next week i think the odds are very low..

my point being i do not think unless we are in a war that people will specifically target and repeatly attack me for gold... when they will never get much off me and when they see you being a active level 63 clan leader
i think i am pretty safe....

i am not disgreeing with what you are saying i am just trying to make my point

[-D-] Ddraig Goch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  [-D-] Ddraig Goch Sat May 03, 2008 5:54 pm

I am going to wait until we get our mentors in here to explain this all to you.. We can't use the gold for anything right now as we already built our domicile all the way up.. I was trying to get you to understand it is better to throw it away basically by giving it to the clan.. It is ONLY a lousy 49 or less gold.. ALL the rest should be spent every day for stats, potions, and weapons when you have the gold.. You will get massacred in a war if we go to war here with no weapons or armor...

Your sentinel should never be counted on to defend you.. we only use the sentinel like it was a bank.. we rarely train it except to get rid of any coins uner 50 thatwe could not by a 50 gold potion with...

Those potions need to be stocked and saved.. you will need them in times of war or you basically die until you build uyp health at 4 points an hour.. you do not sell them back unless you are desparate for gold to make it to the next amount you need to buy a weapon or armor with.. that is how you lose gold, but again.. the point is to spend it as fast as you get it because you are always going to get more the next manhunt and you never keep gold so you have it when you come out of the graveyard because you will have gold when you come out anyway..

If you were to take a bit more time and read what we have in the school library here.. EVERYTHING is explained so anyone could understand it..

Everything i am trying to explain to you is in there and why we do it the way we do..

i am just repeating myself when i tell you instead of doing the rest of my jobs here.. I am the Leader, I am not supposed to have to do anything but make sure this clan runs smoothly and see about finding us a war toget into.. I took almost a full year to get all the information I have in the library for you all to read and learn how to win in this game..

In time we will have enough members to do the jobs I find I have to do when I should not have to do it all by myself...

Please take some time to read at least one thing every day in the school library.. and in two weeks time you will have read it all and understand a lot more.. That is how I learned but you see, I am making it easy for you all here.. i am GIVING you all my hard work if you would just read it... A years worth of hunting for this information just so i can give it away to you all FREE...

Once you read everything there.. I will be more than happy to answer anything you do not quite understand, but to tell you even the basic rules and tricks we use, is actually ridiculous when it is all in there for you already..

Well, that's it for me tonight.. I have not slept in two days now because I had to move everything here yesterday and the day before... both nights i just drank a LOT of coffeee until I think I was peeing coffee instead of pee...... LOL ...

Good night...

[-D-] Ddraig Goch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Battle report from 24.04.2008 at 05:40:39
Name: Hitpoints: Health:
Werewolf [-D-] The GodFather 922.5 2203.68
Vampire [-GR-] Reqi 11.75 992.03
Winner: [-D-] The GodFather
[-D-] The GodFather looted 25 Gold! [-D-] The GodFather received 0 and [-GR-] Reqi received 1 experience points!

[-D-] Ddraig Goch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Battle report from 24.04.2008 at 18:04:59
Vampire Chiaki 165.71 3614.25
Werewolf [-D-] Aniquilador de Vampiros 188.38 144.59
Winner: [-D-] Aniquilador de V
Winner: [-D-] Aniquilador de V looted 15 ! Vampire Chiaki received 0 and Werewolf [-D-] Aniquilador de Vampiros received 2 experience points!

So...........................

Battle report from 24.04.2008 at 20:59:49
Werewolf [-D-] Aniquilador de Vampiros 154.35 97.22
Vampire Chiaki 127.18 3489.02
Winner: [-D-] Aniquilador de Vampiros
[-D-] Aniquilador de Vampiros looted 15 ! [-D-] Aniquilador de Vampiros received 2 and Chiaki received 0 experience points!

[-D-] Ddraig Goch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Battle report from 25.04.2008 at 06:30:44
Werewolf [-D-] The GodFather 424.73 1809.33
Vampire Chiaki 19.65 3144.45
[-D-] The GodFather looted 2 ! [-D-] The GodFather received 0 and Chiaki received 1 experience points!

[-D-] Ddraig Goch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Battle report from 26.04.2008 at 00:46:24
Werewolf [-D-] Aniquilador de Vampiros 238.62 365.17
Vampire Chiaki 134.03 2986.08
[-D-] Aniquilador de Vampiros looted 5 ! [-D-] Aniquilador de Vampiros received 2 and Chiaki received 0 experience points!

[-D-] Ddraig Goch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  [-D-] Ddraig Goch Sat May 03, 2008 5:55 pm

Battle report from 26.04.2008 at 06:14:30
Werewolf [-D-] The GodFather 828.17 857.6
Vampire Chiaki 59.98 2046.77
[-D-] The GodFather looted 1 ! [-D-] The GodFather received 0 and Chiaki received 1 experience points!

[-D-] Ddraig Goch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Battle report from 26.04.2008 at 03:08:16
Vampire Chiaki 130.27 2843.92
Werewolf [-D-] Aniquilador de Vampiros 165.81 258.55
Winner: [-D-] Aniquilador de V
Winner: [-D-] Aniquilador de V looted 0 ! Vampire Chiaki received 0 and Werewolf [-D-] Aniquilador de Vampiros received 2 experience points!

[-D-] Ddraig Goch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Battle report from 27.04.2008 at 05:44:22
Werewolf [-D-] The GodFather 1212 536.66
Vampire Chiaki 31.96 2813.08
[-D-] The GodFather looted 0 ! [-D-] The GodFather received 0 and Chiaki received 1 experience points!
Due to the one-sided nature of this battle, an elder has come to the aid of Chiaki and restored 83.00 points of the damage from the furious battle!

[-D-] Ddraig Goch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  [-D-] Ddraig Goch Sat May 03, 2008 5:56 pm

Battle report from 28.04.2008 at 01:02:48
Werewolf [-D-] Aniquilador de Vampiros 150.24 467.39
Vampire Chiaki 90.19 3889.22
[-D-] Aniquilador de Vampiros looted 3 ! [-D-] Aniquilador de Vampiros received 2 and Chiaki received 0 experience points!

[-D-] Ddraig Goch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Battle report from 28.04.2008 at 20:36:25
Werewolf [-D-] The GodFather 763.42 1227.52
Vampire Chiaki 0 3101.91
[-D-] The GodFather looted 1 ! [-D-] The GodFather received 0 and Chiaki received 1 experience points!

[-D-] Ddraig Goch
Admin

Back to top Go down

ping kings has been removed and will not be allowed back into Defiant.. Here is a copy of my letter to him:

I am sorry.. you just do not follow orders, advice, or directions.. you have NOT made one single donation to the clan and that means you are still holding on to gold that vampires can and do steal.. we do not need your kind in the clan ..

You were bringing the ones attacking you here and they are attacking us now too looking for gold..

There is no appeal to my decision.. You are hereby banned from ever returning to Defiant for not listening to your leaders...

There is no need to return an answer this message as it will not be answered..

The GodFather..

We can all cease the hits on this targets now ..

[-D-] Ddraig Goch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum