MG5 Defiant
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules for posting Targets

Go down

Rules for posting Targets Empty Rules for posting Targets

Post  [-D-] Ddraig Goch Sat May 03, 2008 4:59 pm

Thank you for taking the time to read the posting rules for this section. There have been some changes, so please make sure you understand them before posting or replying to gold hits. I will keep it brief and to the point.

Initial Post:

To start a new thread for a good hit, the Vampire has to leak 50 gold or more.
The subject line of the post should reflect the Vampires name & level. ie. "Scummyvamp - Level 14".
Your post should have your entire battle report in it for this initial post. Feel free to edit out your info and make it a bit easier to read.
You MUST also include the user id link to their account in your initial post. That way we can monitor if there is a name change.

Posting Updates to a Hit:

If there is already a topic for a Vampire, your hit should be posted as a reply in the original thread.
Only post your summarized Battle Report when replying. Be sure to include the date/time info.
Keep in mind the colour coding structure below.

Colour Coding Gold Winnings:

When you post, try to colour code the gold won. This will help us scan through he boards faster and keep the good ones alive and lock and delete the old hits. Use the following scale to colour code:

Hits of 100+ gold are cyan.
Hits of 50 to 99 gold are Yellow.
Hits of 0 to 49 gold are Red.

Locking / Removing Targets:

The Moderators and I will be scanning the gold hits and keeping these sections clean and organized. We will lock and get rid of targets at our discretion. If that same vampire starts to leak gold again, start a new thread for him/her.

Any questions on these rules can be directed to me via PM. Thanks and happy hunting!!

[-D-] Ddraig Goch
Admin

Back to top Go down